Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The importance of havig your own image library for your rendering project

While you were working for the rendering, we often need some images that can be photoshopped into our rendering for save us time and also for the better results. However, some might argue getting images from online and crop the images also taking a time. It is very true only if you are not prepared. As I work, I always saving files I might be using next project and organize these files by categories. So whenever I need some components that I wanted to add on my rendering, I simply go to my library and bring it to my rendering. So it will be save you lots of time if you start creating library of images that can be used for your rendering.






















If you planing to putting a 3D tree, people, cars, and so on, you most know that more you put into rendering engine, it will take longer time to be cooked. Most of us or firms doesn't want to wait hours and hours for trees to be rendered. These components are not required if you are working in the architecture firm. My point is don't putting too much efforts or times for the things that is not necessarily for your work.

So whenever you have time, or while working on the project, clean your image, save, and putting into organized folder in your computer for your next rendering project.

In my next post, I will introduce some of the sites providing free components to public.




No comments:

Post a Comment